Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NewMoon - Sweet Surprise


o meu comentário ao post "'New Moon' Scores Big In Opening Weekend" do site Buddy tv (podem ver também no link) :

I haven't seen the movie yet, but that's just because I'm from Portugal, and here the movie will arrive to theaters only next Thursday! hum.. I guess that going to the premiere isn't a good idea though! I do prefer to be just the movie and me in the room... those midnight sessions without a living soul nearby! oh and Edward bitting my neck and stuff. LOOOOL

yep... I should be kicking my own ass for being cheating on Sam Winchester... LOOOL. But as you probably know, Supernatural is on hiatus right now, so I go and eat some Twilight. :D Human blood, Demon blood... I just need to keep myself alive, so I go for the things I adore!

As you may have noticed already, I love joking around. :D so don't get scared.

And yes, I'm realy excited to see New Moon! yeeeeeee! Let it be Thursday already!! (is this the english expression usually used? I have no idea!) :D

créditos: buddytv

6 comments:

LadyS said...

Hmmm... sorry to disappoint you, but 'New Moon' is a stake buried deep in the heart of the Twilight Saga... and not in the good Van Helsing sense...

Kelita said...

now I'm affraid! very affraid!!

nice one, the Van Helsing thing! you're inspired Sara!!!!!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

weee, mana. amei o filme e amei o dia. adoro-te, mana.

ELI

Catarina said...

cm n sou fã de Twiligth só digo: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kelita said...

Obrigada mana eli, pelo comentário!!
Também adorei o dia no Colombo contigo! ( e neste momento, lembrei-me novamente das revistas de supernatural, que ainda não confirmei se as que tinha em casa, eram as mesmas ou não! loool)

Mas foi espectacular! Eu acho que nunca tinha visto tanta gente nas bilheteiras para o cinema! E o filme foi lindo!!

Amei!! bjs

Kelita said...

Catarina! obrigada! adorei o teu "yeeeeeeeeeee".

bjs

Template by:
Free Blog Templates