Thursday, September 17, 2009

Is this supernatural or what?!


Ok... Is this supernatural or what?!
13following 7followers and 66 tweets!
I thought 13 as the unlucky number, as it is believed in some countries.
the 7 as the lucky number.
and (66 as the 66 seals that must be broken to let lucifer free. - Supernatural)


So I read a few things and decided to post them in here. As you probably know there are diferent connotations associated to numbers. So, among other possibilities, I'm going to present two versions of this happening. A heavenly version and an hellish one. Oh... about the number 66, it will be linked to the 66 seals, because... well, because that was what came to my mind when I looked at it.

heavenly version
13 lucky
7"The number of Archangels according to some systems."
66 "The total number of chapters in the Bible book of Isaiah"


hellish version
13 unluky
7 Deathly sins
66 seals


créditos: me and my twitter, wiki7, wiki13, and wikiarchangels.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates